Need Help Fast re Where to Book Tomorrow

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Sorry this is long, but I need advice quick---

My 7-month booking is tomorrow. My DH and I have two nights in a Value Studio at Jambo House already booked. I want to add two more nights. Original plan was to book a Standard View at Jambo (using pts from a different contract, thus waiting until 7 months) just to avoid moving too far. But then I noticed that the Standard View at Jambo is booked for our dates (which I know can change in the morning). This got me thinking outside the box. First I thought about booking a Savanna View at Kidani and was really looking forward to the animals. Now, I noticed a Standard View at BLT available (again, I know this can change by morning). I'm not sure which to do if they are both available in the morning!!! We are planning on going to DTD while we wait for our room to be ready, then eating at California Grill. Our last day will be spent relaxing at the resort and going to MNSSHP from 4 til midnight. The advantage of Kidani is I LOVE the animals and will truly enjoy relaxing at that resort (it's my favorite!). The disadvantage is the transportation back from MK at midnight. The advantage of BLT is an easy walk back from MNSSHP. The disadvantage is the décor of the resort is probably the least appealing for us (but we've never stayed there before). I'm stressing myself out about this. Please any advice will be helpful!!!

Sorry this is long, but I need advice quick---

My 7-month booking is tomorrow. My DH and I have two nights in a Value Studio at Jambo House already booked. I want to add two more nights. Original plan was to book a Standard View at Jambo (using pts from a different contract, thus waiting until 7 months) just to avoid moving too far. But then I noticed that the Standard View at Jambo is booked for our dates (which I know can change in the morning). This got me thinking outside the box. First I thought about booking a Savanna View at Kidani and was really looking forward to the animals. Now, I noticed a Standard View at BLT available (again, I know this can change by morning). I'm not sure which to do if they are both available in the morning!!! We are planning on going to DTD while we wait for our room to be ready, then eating at California Grill. Our last day will be spent relaxing at the resort and going to MNSSHP from 4 til midnight. The advantage of Kidani is I LOVE the animals and will truly enjoy relaxing at that resort (it's my favorite!). The disadvantage is the transportation back from MK at midnight. The advantage of BLT is an easy walk back from MNSSHP. The disadvantage is the décor of the resort is probably the least appealing for us (but we've never stayed there before). I'm stressing myself out about this. Please any advice will be helpful!!!

I would go with BLT. So easy for eating at California Grill and MNSSHP. I was never enamored with the BLT decor but after staying there I found that I rather enjoyed it. This trip is only 4 days so even if you don't LOVE the decor it isn't a long time to "suffer." I also love AKV savanna view but for this particular trip it seems that BLT is the perfect location. Good luck!

I would go with BLT simply because of your California Grill dinner and the MNSSHP. It really is nice to be able to walk back to your resort after a night at the MK! And if you truly don't like the decor then it's only a two night stay.

Since it's just the two of you - go for BLT! It will be heavenly to be able to walk back after MNSSHP instead of waiting for a crowded bus. That's my favorite thing about BLT. :teeth:

Thanks for your replies. I just booked a Savanna View at Kidani, but waitlisted for BLT. I agree with you all about the ease of transportation at BLT. There's nothing worse than trying to get home at midnight and it taking an hour! I will definitely miss AKV, but we will be there for two nights no matter what, and here's hoping for a Savanna View for our value studio. Now the wait begins.

My waitlist came through!!! We will be staying at BLT for the first time. I'm definitely looking forward to being able to walk everywhere those last two days. For all you BLT experts, what would be the best location to request for a Standard Studio?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter