Need Help Finding Beauty and the Beast Library snow globe.

HMFan225

Earning My Ears
My sister's birthday is coming up and for quite some time she has been looking at the Beauty and the Beast snow globe featuring the golden library and Belle in her green dress. In this snow globe, Beast turns with the music to show Belle the library. I was able to find one on Ebay not long ago but was outbid. Would anyone know where or how to find one? I know this is a hard to find globe, but I thought it'd be worth a shot to ask on this forum.

My sister's birthday is coming up and for quite some time she has been looking at the Beauty and the Beast snow globe featuring the golden library and Belle in her green dress. In this snow globe, Beast turns with the music to show Belle the library. I was able to find one on Ebay not long ago but was outbid. Would anyone know where or how to find one? I know this is a hard to find globe, but I thought it'd be worth a shot to ask on this forum.
Not exactly what you want, but I wonder if this one would do for you in the meantime? It's the only one I saw doing a quick search, although you probably already came across it at some point in your own search. Sounds like it might have been released overseas?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beauty-and-...511205?hash=item2a88120ea5:g:xFkAAOSw3QpZaq2J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter