Need help finding name of this show/movie

TheSaiyanRace

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I am 38 yrs old. I grew up watching the Disney Channel when I was a kid. D-TV and then D-TV2

There is a show or a movie that I have been trying to track down for ages. I don't remember a whole lot, but it always stuck with me. I didn't even get to watch the entire show/movie because I remember a bad storm knocked our power out and I was unable to watch the rest of it.

Here is some of what I do remember about this show/movie

This is a live action show/movie

The main character is a kid. Maybe between the ages 10-12

I think his name was Ivan, but I am not completely sure

Part of the story takes place in a school yard or maybe a junk yard. I know that is a big difference, but it's hard to recall. I think there was empty shipping containers there.

Ivan or the main character is getting bullied or picked on

He finds a hat. I think it's a pilot's hat with goggles. This hat gives him abilities or at least the ability to fly. Because of the hat, he is able to stand up for himself.

This show/movie played during the late 80's or early 90's

That's all I am able to remember

If anyone has ever seen this or remembers it at all and can help with the title, that would be amazing!! I know it's a long shot.

There was another movie I saw when I was a kid and I just recently found it. It was call "The Peanut Butter Solution" and this movie would of been around the same time period as the one I described above.

I appreciate any help!!

Hi Everyone,

I am 38 yrs old. I grew up watching the Disney Channel when I was a kid. D-TV and then D-TV2

There is a show or a movie that I have been trying to track down for ages. I don't remember a whole lot, but it always stuck with me. I didn't even get to watch the entire show/movie because I remember a bad storm knocked our power out and I was unable to watch the rest of it.

Here is some of what I do remember about this show/movie

This is a live action show/movie

The main character is a kid. Maybe between the ages 10-12

I think his name was Ivan, but I am not completely sure

Part of the story takes place in a school yard or maybe a junk yard. I know that is a big difference, but it's hard to recall. I think there was empty shipping containers there.

Ivan or the main character is getting bullied or picked on

He finds a hat. I think it's a pilot's hat with goggles. This hat gives him abilities or at least the ability to fly. Because of the hat, he is able to stand up for himself.

This show/movie played during the late 80's or early 90's

That's all I am able to remember

If anyone has ever seen this or remembers it at all and can help with the title, that would be amazing!! I know it's a long shot.

There was another movie I saw when I was a kid and I just recently found it. It was call "The Peanut Butter Solution" and this movie would of been around the same time period as the one I described above.

I appreciate any help!!

Okay, so I was fascinated by your question and tried to do some digging. Some of your premise sounds like Star Kid, but in that, he finds like this weird exosuit. He is bullied in a junk yard though. It came out in 1997, so maybe a bit later than you are thinking.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120478/

I dunno if that's even close. I'm going to keep poking. I love Disney TV movies from the 80's. Was this specifically a disney film or jsut something shown on Disney Channel?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!