Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou for the party stuff for Lachlan. Can you please make circles of swap force with the following names and maybe put a blank one there in case I need to make an emergency one.
Claire
Rhiannan
Chelsea
Catrina
Ben
Jordie
Noah
Joshua
Ruby

I wanted to start off by saying that I found this thread today while I was searching for Skylander party supplies and I'm simply amazing at the amazing things you're doing for people. If more people were like you, the world would be an awesome place.
I'd love to have the whole series of Skylander Giants stuff for my son Aaron's 5th birthday.

Lanyards
gift tags
circles
water bottle labels
chocolate bar wraps
and that poster with Happy 5th Birthday and the name and year in the corners.

Again thank you for the wonderful work you're doing. We appreciate you!

Lemon

I just wanted to post a quick update -

Right now I need to focus on some family stuff and am not sure how much time I will have for designing and when. Please be patient with me. I will work on everyone's requests as soon as I can but I am not sure when this will be. If I am already in my break period and I am not caught up, I will do my best to work on designs during that time if possible.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Amy I don't know how to thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to do it for us all. I am in no rush. I have until July and try my best to give them their party wish. I always get started early because I never know when it will be the last one for me. I have put together the boys birthdays every yr since their birth.

I did see a website posted with a pfd file for some flags,a letter banner. treat bag tags, cup cake rings, party hats and?? You just print it out. I don't know if it can be changed to add names for anyone that knows how. Look up mycupcakeaddiction and see if the site will come up. It is about 1/3 way down the page for skylander party's. I printed it and they look great. Or look up skylanders swap force printables. I believe that is how I found the website and look for the name above.

I make big stickers to decorate the table cloths, character book marks and stickers to put in the treat bags. The kids love them. I print out all the different coloring pages and make coloring books. You can get the 4 or 6 pc crayon pks pretty cheap

I have a couple of pictures I printed on card stock. I think they are from wall stickers. You can use them a cut paper doll skylanders. I don't know how to post the pics from my puter to here. Windows 8.1 and I don't work together very well. If someone can explain I can give it a try. Donna

I've looked through every single page on this thread and didn't find any Jacob's or Jason's. I'm shocked because those are really common names. Is there any way you can help me out, too? I would LOVE a Swap Force Triangle banner, water label, Elements list, Thank you for coming to my party circle, iron on transfer circle, candy bar wrapper, VIP pass and anything I'm probably forgetting for Jacob & Jason's 5th birthday. You are such an amazing person!

Amy, I too, have looked through all the posts and am truly amazed and appreciative of all the time and energy that you have taken to help all these people! My son, Tyler, is turning 5, and we are throwing him a Skylander SwapForce party. All I would want to trouble you for is a blank invitation for Tyler. No rush at all, and I thank you in advance!!

I am going to ask Marion to close this thread for me so I can start a new one and have a little more control over post #1. All requests from this thread will be posted to the new one as soon as I can. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter