• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help From Swan Experts....

Y

YankeeFan51

I remember seeing some photos of a newly renovated Swan room on this site not too long ago (they were beautiful), but now I can't find them anywhere (using the Search key). Does anyone have a link to these pictures? Also, has the entire resort been renovayed or are they still in the process. Thanks for your help!

I've been looking also! The only ones I can find and they are beautiful are on the Swan site and they are like professional looking pictures www.swandolphinmedia.com go to photos, new photos and then scroll down. There have been lots of vacation pics of these rooms posted but I'm like you can't find nary a one. Maybe someone with a great memory will tell us soon how to find them.

Thank you! I hadn't seen these particular photos before!

Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen those photos before.

Maybe this post will bump this up so you can get a response for other photos. (I'd love to see other photos too!)

We'll be staying at the Swan in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter