Need Help Here... Fastpass

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I was thinking about how i could make my park more like the real ones. So why not have a fastpass distribution center. But how would we do it? Give me your thoughts

hmm, well, you could give them a certain shirt to wear. or you could even write their names down on a piece of paper. you could also give them a pin, and when they wear it, they have a fastpass.

you could also take a picture of ppl who have it, that way you can take it out when you want to.

i say have them spin a number generator, and once they have a number, and they tell u, u can know that they used it.

yeah......... umm i think you should have a room called "The Fastpass Station", and people could come and say what they want a fastpass for, and then you pm the person who is monitoring the ride the person wants a fastpass for (assuming a cast member monitors each room) to let them know that they will be getting a fastpass. i know it sounds kinda confusing, so here's an example:

you are monitoring the fastpass station.
guest1 walks in and wants a fastpass for the backlot tour.
you pm staff1 who is the cast member at the backlot tour and say: expect guest1 to be coming soon. they have a fastpass.
staff1 saves the message or writes down guest1's name on a piece of paper.
when guest1 arrives at the backlot tour, they approach staff1 and are admited to the fastpass line.

Yeah true. You could have them trade you and there is a 'Fastpass Password' that you tell them. Say it's 'oranges', they have to trade the person at the gate and say oranges. Seems a little complicated, but that's my idea.

AbsoluteAwesome said:
Yeah true. You could have them trade you and there is a 'Fastpass Password' that you tell them. Say it's 'oranges', they have to trade the person at the gate and say oranges. Seems a little complicated, but that's my idea.
i think that'd work................ but each attraction needs a different password. otherwise i'd say oranges at every ride, and soon the express line would be longer than the normal line!

Have a No. generator and have everyone spin it and try to get the highest number. And then a ratio of like 1:6. So for every 6 people who spin it the person who gets the highest number gets a fastpass and have like a special entrance for the fast pass to let them in.

How about a photo album with the people's names?
When they go through take away the photo.

good idea, just a waste of credits i like awesome's idea thats cool with the code word. nano u basically stole my idea..

I say just have a penny press, tell them to get something from it, send them a message about when to use them, then they will come at the time, and you let them through the fastpass line. I am making a fastpass line.

AvastPirateBen said:
good idea, just a waste of credits i like awesome's idea thats cool with the code word. nano u basically stole my idea..
Hey hey.. chill out okay? Search falling chairs and you see many rooms like it. Ideas are meant to be shared not huddled up inside.

I actually think that AdventureJimBob and I started the code word idea back in '05 with his tiki room. However, the problem was that when people said it out in the open they just copied others or asked others for the password.

AvastPirateBen said:

Oh sorry I didn't read any of the posts I just posted the idea because he asked me on aim and wasn't on when I saw it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter