NEED HELP Pictures with Aladdin at WDW

cinderella123

Baby, if only you were the understudy for Troy...
Calling all Disney Fanatics!

I'm looking for pictures of people with Aladdin, or pictures of Aladdin by himself.

I'm trying to make a surprise birthday present for one of my friends who is really good friends with Aladdin, and I thought I'd ask for help here.

Thanks for all of your help. I really appreciate it!

:)

This is the one that I am looking for.

l_95c369f365352e8402e77c38b4835327.jpg

If you need to see a different picture (because maybe you can hardly tell), PM me, and I will send you another one for you to see. ;)

Trying to see if this is the same Aladdin or not to help you out....I can't tell...I'm bad at that stuff....

100_3089.jpg

Nope. That's not him either. Gosh. This is so hard. Give me a minute to get one or 2 more pics of him that I already have

Is this your Aladdin? Sorry - sometimes its hard to tell even though you posted more pics! If it is he was AWESOME with my two girls!

image831.jpg

image797.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

Cheers-
~Luthien

No. I did see those pictures when was looking online for some of them. Those are cute pictures!!!

I just thought I'd post this picture of him. I think this woman in the photo with him is a member of these boards (atleast, I think I've seen her here or on another board), and I thought she might be able to help me or have some more. Here it goes...

766000112_756db153eb.jpg

Do you recognize her?

Was your friend a good friend of Aladdin back in about 2003-2004?? I have a pic of me with Aladdin back then, and gosh darn your pics look like my Aladdin. But then again, Aladdin is super-hot no matter what! ;) Let me know, and if your friend was back then, I'll scan the pic tonight for you to see (this was back before I got a digital camera but the pic is good condition, been in a photo album since I got it developed!)

Good luck in the hunt for your Aladdin!! :hippie:

I am not good at telling either. Is this the one? Do you have a time range.

From Aug 2006:
IMG_0043.jpg

How about these?
If either are I have other pics of both just let me know.
picsdisney2006and2006pics666.jpg

100_0486.jpg

Was your friend a good friend of Aladdin back in about 2003-2004?? I have a pic of me with Aladdin back then, and gosh darn your pics look like my Aladdin. But then again, Aladdin is super-hot no matter what! ;) Let me know, and if your friend was back then, I'll scan the pic tonight for you to see (this was back before I got a digital camera but the pic is good condition, been in a photo album since I got it developed!)

Good luck in the hunt for your Aladdin!! :hippie:

I don't think so, no. But if you want to post it anyway for me to try to figure it out, I'm not going to stop you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts