Need help planning my HS day

vfalkner

Mouseketeer
We are making a quick trip to Disney and have only one day for HS with lots of ambitious goals. Due to computer issues, I was not able to get a Slinky Dog Dash FP and got one for TSM instead. Our group wants to do RnR, ToT, SDD, AS, TSM and MFSR. We will to spend the bulk of the afternoon in Galaxy's Edge since we have a 3:30 reservation at Droid Depot and 5:10 at Oga's but are trying to figure out how to fit in all the other rides in the morning and then evening. We are going at a fairly popular time and it looks like wait times could be an hour or over for each of the top rides. We will plan to get there around rope drop but are we better off heading to RnR & ToT first thing in the morning with no FP+ to try to get 2 rides out of the way or should we head towards SDD since that wait could be 2 hours in the afternoon anyway? Is TSM a good option for the FP or should we switch to RNR or ToT? Is there any hope on a 8 crowd day of getting ToT or RnR as a 4th FP?

I know I am way overthinking this but only being able to get a FP for 1 of the top 6 rides makes things tough to plan for and I guess we just need to know what direction to go in from the start!

Thanks!

Depends on if there will still be EEMH when you go. If so you could easily get there at 6am and accomplish SDD, TOT, and R&RC without fast passes. Then you might just have to wait for MFSR but afternoon wait times haven’t been too bad. Are you going before ROTR opens? Having the date you are going would help a lot. :) I would still suggest rope dropping SDD as everyone seems to be heading for Galaxy’s Edge for the EEMH leaving everything wide open early. Even if no EEMH I would still rope drop SDD first. TOT has both sides open so wait times don’t seem to be tragic. Maybe FP R&RC and then you should be fine.

We are staying at the Boardwalk so we can walk over and Nov 9th is our HS day so as of now there are no EEMH. Our TSM FP is at 11:00 but I think I could change that time also as of now. But I think I have to do that before the 30 day mark.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter