Need Help Planning!

MaddieB223

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend and I are looking to go to WDW Memorial Day weekend 2022 (May 26-30, 2022). We could use some advice on when to book our trip/flights? Also, any tips on saving $$!
Thanks!
Maddie

Check the flight from your airport for that weekend starting January 2021. Check once a week. See how they fluctuate. That will give you a good indication of when to book in 2022.

Once the rates are released for WDW they rarely fluctuate much. I say book as early as you can. Then watch for specials and discounts. It's usually easy to change.

Have you considered starting a WDW savings account right now? You're 21 months away. Put $80 a month in savings and you'll have $3,800 in May 2022. That's $20/wk. Twice a week when you are planning to hit Starbucks - don't.

Check the flight from your airport for that weekend starting January 2021. Check once a week. See how they fluctuate. That will give you a good indication of when to book in 2022.

Once the rates are released for WDW they rarely fluctuate much. I say book as early as you can. Then watch for specials and discounts. It's usually easy to change.

Have you considered starting a WDW savings account right now? You're 21 months away. Put $80 a month in savings and you'll have $3,800 in May 2022. That's $20/wk. Twice a week when you are planning to hit Starbucks - don't.
Thank you so much! Your advice is wicked helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter