need help w/ condo

kenzie1226

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a condo or vacation home near WDW. We stayed onsite last year and want to stay offsite this year because there are 4 adults and a toddler going. Will you please post your experiences for booking online and refer me to a few websites. I am a little skeptical and hearing from people who have booked and stayed would be a tremendous help. Thanks.

Hi..I am a frequent visitor here and usually do not make specific recommendations, but since you are looking for a condo for 4 adults and a child I would suggest vrbo.com and look at listing 2375..this condo would give two adults a pvt bedroom and bath and a room for child or they could stay in the room with family....also I really like a condo for a toddler so there is no chance of them wandering into a backyard pool....good luck...this is a very very nice unit...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter