Need help with cruise documents

glindamood

DIS Veteran
Having done two cruises already I should not have to ask this - but it never came up before. DH and I are in one cabin and our children are in another - and since DS#1 is 21 years old I just put the three of them (21, 19 and 13) in that cabin. So the docs came, I did the "Happy Dance" but now that our turn is drawing nearer I thought I would sit down and fill them out. What do I do about the "Form must be completed for minors under age 18 traveling without their parent or legal guardian" page. Should I fill one out for DS#3 and get it notorized? We are not in adjoining cabins (not even the same deck).

I am not totally sure, but I am guessing if you fill it out that will be good enough. Even though the room is not right next to the one you are in, basically you are traveling together as a family.

Thanks Sue - I am thinking that I will go ahead, fill it out and look for a notary to sign it just in case. Better safe than sorry I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter