Need hotel recommendation

lccraig

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are planning a long weekend in April in Orlando with just us & no kids. We don't plan on visiting any of the parks, but will probably go to City Walk or Downtown Disney. I was looking at staying at the Hilton Grand at SeaWorld because we have stayed there once before (with kids) and really enjoyed it, plus we like that they have kitchens and we can make some meals ourselves.

In my hotel search I found another hotel that looks nice, The Point Hotel. This too has a kitchen and it got good reviews on Trip advisor. Both are similar in price.

Does anyone have any thoughts on either hotel? Or maybe recommend another hotel?

We want a nice hotel, with a nice pool and our own kitchen. Plus we want to be close to some Orlando nightlife. We will rent a car so we will be able to drive, just don't want to drive too far.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter