Need Mickey's Not So Scary Tickets for 10/31

Disney Lover

Going back to the World...
I am on my way down to Disney on Halloween and was disappointed to find out that it was sold out. There is no way that I can go down earlier then that Friday, so if there is anyone out there with tickets that can't use them I would be glad to buy them from you. We are a group of four adults, but would go if we could get any number of tickets between 2 and 4. Thanks

3 tickets on Ebay sold for about $500. If you can pay that much Keep watching Ebay

When you arrive, if you still haven't gotten any....ask at your front desk....we sold some last year by telling the front desk people....a couple of lucky people asked and I sold them the tickets for cost.....

We were there a couple of years ago and they said it was sold out but people were buying tickets. My FIL's friends came unexpectedly and they bought tickets no problem, even though it said sold out. I would try that night.

Does anyone know the max capacity for the night?

We stupidly forgot all about getting our tickets for Halloween night too. I'm going to try asking at my resort (POR). Does any one have any suggestions on where else at the parks I might try? Thanks!

:Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :bounce:

I only need two more tickets (if possible :confused: ). If anyone has 1 or 2 extra tickets please let me know. Thank you to the people that helped me out so far! You guys are great! :wave2:

Disney Lover
Cathy
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter