Needing personalized Welcome Letter, Itinerary, and invites for surprise Christmas Trip

cspellman

Addicted to Disney
Hello DISigners!!!
My husband and I are surprising our Son (8) and Daughter (12) with a trip to Disney on Christmas Day!!! I can hardly wait. Would you be so kind to help me spread some pixie dust? Here is what I would like:

1. SURPRISE Letter - Surprise you are going to Disney World TODAY! Merry Christmas from Mommy and Daddy! (Christmas, airplanes, or fab five)
2. Welcome to Disney World letter from fab five or Christmas mickey
3. Itinerary - Christmas theme?
Tuesday December 26 - Magic Kingdom
Wednesday December 27 - EPCOT
Thursday December 28 - Break Day - Tour Resorts, Disney Springs, mini golf or swim
Friday December 29 - Hollywood Studios
Saturday December 30 - Animal Kingdom
Sunday - December 31 -Break Day - Tour Resorts, Disney Springs, mini golf or swim
Monday January 1 - PARK HOP ALL Day
4. Invites - can be half sheets if needed, whatever is easier
Be Our Guest - Tuesday at 11:25
Liberty Tree Tavern - for your Christmas Dinner - Tuesday at 6:05
Akershus - Wednesday 10:30am
Coral Reef - Wednesday 4:20
Candle Light Processional - Wednesday 8:15
Whispering Canyon - Thursday 7:20
Tusker House - Saturday 9:20 am
Ohana - Sunday 8:05 ( Happy New Year)

My Children love the fab five, star wars, literally anything Disney.

Whew. I realize that is A LOT! Anything you could create would be most appreciative!
Thank you SO very Much!!!
Blessings,
cspellman

(Face Palm) yes. That WOULD be helpful. Thank You!!!
Katherine is 12, Andrew is 8
Family name: Spellman

Hi Spellman Family
I posted a Itinerary in my photobucket
Look under Andrew
Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

I can work on some of this tomorrow. I have some of the invites, I can do Tusker, Ohana, BOG, & welcome to Disney.

@cspellman , I made these for you. I uploaded them to my new Flickr acct, so I am going to private message you the link, and if you like them, you can download the full size versions from there. Tomorrow, I can probably work on making more of them for you. I will have to start from scratch on them, so it'll take me a bit.

IMG_3292.JPG

Hey bababear_50!!

I am surprising my daughter, Carleigh, with a trip to Disney is 11 days (11/14 - 11/22) and was wondering if you could make her a surprise trip letter from all the princesses! Also, if you could send an invitation for joining them for breakfast at Akershus for welcoming her back to Disney. And we're also doing MVMCP, if you would be able to make an invitation or letter about us attending MVMCP. Thanks so much!!

@cspellman , I added a Coral Reef invite, and a Liberty Tree invite to your album on my Flickr. I reworked a tip Envelope I had for Coral Reef. Was hard to find any Disney artwork for the colonial theme of LT, so I had to redraw the only Mickey I could find in that theme, since it was such a cruddy one. My hands are cramped and my eyes are crossed. Lol! I can work on the rest of your invites over the weekend, and possibly tonight, if I'm up to it later. :)

IMG_3334.JPG

Hey bababear_50!!

I am surprising my daughter, Carleigh, with a trip to Disney is 11 days (11/14 - 11/22) and was wondering if you could make her a surprise trip letter from all the princesses! Also, if you could send ang MVMCP, if you would be able to make an invitation or letter about us attending MVMCP. Thanks so much!!n invitation for joining them for breakfast at Akershus for welcoming her back to Disney. And we're also doi

Hi mlyons317
Just a forum's (rules & regulations),please start your own thread asking for requests as
DISigners don't always check back at former threads and it's considered piggybacking on the original posters thread.(which is considered a no no)
I am going to copy and paste your request over to my thread:
Have a look here
link here
https://www.disboards.com/threads/mels-coupon-corner-5-please-read-1st-post.3552908/page-12

Hugs Mel

These are SO wonderful!!! Thank you so much for your time and efforts!!! So sorry it was so much trouble. Please know your work is much appreciated.

@cspellman , I am really glad that you like them. Thank you. :)

Worked on two more letters, last night and this morning. I just added the Candelight letter, and one for Whispering Canyon. They are in your album. I think all that is left is Akershus, and I will try and find some clip art and stuff for that today, and work on putting something together tomorrow.

IMG_3461.JPG

@cspellman , the last one has been added to your album. If you ever need anything else, just let me know. Make sure you download and save all the items, because I won't be keeping the files on my Flickr. :)
I hope you guys have the most awesome trip, ever! :tink:

IMG_3538.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!