Neon glow party ?’s

Gaffing tape (Amazon) isn’t super budget, but it glows very well. It was the brightest glow item we bought besides lights. It was pricier but worth the money. I’d go for that to outline signs, or step edges for safety, before plates and cups and plastic ware.

Hope you found your blacklights. I just bought an extra 48 inch one with bulb on clearance from Party City last night. Check the Halloween clearance!

Also I'd not bother with UV reactive plates and partyware unless you can find them cheap. I always find no one ever recalls if the plates are 'in theme' in a party.
Hubby ordered 2 on Amazon. We got the package yesterday but haven’t had a chance to check it out. I’m hoping we got 2 good black lights 😀
Gaffing tape (Amazon) isn’t super budget, but it glows very well. It was the brightest glow item we bought besides lights. It was pricier but worth the money. I’d go for that to outline signs, or step edges for safety, before plates and cups and plastic ware.
We ordered tape with our black light order but tape is coming seperate🤷🏽‍♀️Not sure why. Hoping it’s a good glow tape

Does anyone know what cardstock paper packs brands glow under black lights? Any from michaels, Joann’s, staples? Anyone know if astrobrights paper glow? I know many say if it’s neon or fluorescent then it will glow but I found some neon/fluorescent that don’t glow. I need to find a pack of paper so I can start in paper decorations garland or I’ll have to order ones that are already made but I have a cricut so I can save money and use the paper for more decorations. Paper Crafter please let me whats the best paper that glows. Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter