Never Been to DL!!

Keke75

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have been to disneyworld 6 times, but never DL! My husband and I are planning to go Jan 2-5, 2007. Is that a good time to go to DL. We are not sure if we are going to stay DLH or off site. Any advice would be great :cheer2: I love disney world and cant wait to see disneyland!! :yay:

The first week of January is still considered high season at DLR, I believe. You can tell by looking the park hours once they are posted. If DL opens at 8AM, it is expected to be crowded. If at 9AM, they are expecting moderate crowds. If at 10AM, they are expecting low crowds.

Answers to many of your questions can be found in my recent exhaustive post "A DLR Guide for WDW Vets": http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

If you can afford it, DEFINITELY stay on site. It's so worth the extra money. It's a very short distance to the park. So are some off sight hotels, but on sight you get the advantage of your park purchases delivered to your hotel. That's a BIG plus for me! Good luck!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter