New Air Ride at Alton Towers

CarolynU

Proud Mum twice over
Wow have just seen the advert for the new air ride at Alton Towers and if you like that sort of thing it looks absolutely amazing. Flying on a rollercoaster on your tummies. I can't wait. Anyone else seen it or fancy giving it a go? Carolyn

We live close to Alton Towers and DS can't wait to try out this new ride
It was beening built on our last trip
I would have to miss out on this one I'm too chicken ;)

Saw this on tonight's Blue Peter - it looks absolutely amazing :bounce:

(not sure whether I'd be up for it!!!!)

Hi Carolyn :) Dave posted some pics of this in an earlier thread - Here

....... as I said in that thread, I'll stay on the ground looking after everyone's bags, coats and cameras etc......... well someone has to ;)

Oh my goodness, I think in my excitement I completely missed Dave's post. Thanks for linking it. I've now read the reviews and looked at the pictures, and I'm even more excited than ever. Even my DS, Simon who is sceptical about all non Disney Parks wants to do this one. Alton Towers here we come! Carolyn:D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks like another excuse for a day out :pinkbounc

Not sure if i'll ACTUALLY go on it though.....:confused:

YES, YES, YES! Looks brilliant!

How about a DIS meet at Alton Towers everyone? Then Shirley can look after the bags!! (Only joking Shirley!)

We use our DDs for looking after our bags - the girls won't go on the good rides!!

That looks absolutely fantastic:D It was in the early stages of being built when I went last (October 2000 I think,could it have taken that long to build?)

We haven't been to Alton Towers for quite some time as its a bit far out for us but I think we definitely need to pay a visit this summer (maybe stay overnight somewhere) I need to ride that ride!!! unfortunately I always have to do the rollercoasters on my own as everyone else hates them.

Annmarie

I saw it on Blue Peter. It looks fantastic. I can't wait to ride it.
Tracy

YES!!!!

We go to Alton Towers every year in OCt with 3 other families & also saw it being built last year.

Will definately be going on it this year. DD saw it on Blue Peter & can't wait..

Were saving the tokens from Kellogs Cornflakes When you go its buy one ticket get one free & they're valid till sometimne next year.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter