New annual passholder lounge at AK

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
Spotted this in May's Mickey Monitor:

"The new bug-themed Passholder Lounge, located at Pizzafari, will debut during the Passholder event on May 18 (see previous article). And when you visit the Lounge (open through September 30), you can receive preferred seating for the Festival of the Lion King show."

Guess this means that last year's trial of am AP lounge at AK went well enough for it to return this year. Hopefully the AP lounge at Epcot will also stay open at least through the summer.

Regards

Rob

Just to follow up my own post, the same Mickey Monitor also said that the AP lounge at Epcot officially opened in February and it didn't give a closing date, so I guess this one will stay for the time being at least.

Regards

Rob

I hope they both remain open. We are not going until October so fingers crossed :D

Kaylee

The Passholder Lounge at Epcot is brilliant and I'm really pleased that we'll get a chance to go back. It's been extended until September. I'm really pleased about the one at AK. Now there is a Passholder Lounge at my two favourite parks.
Tracy:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter