new blog: Disney’s Planes: The Story, Merchandise, & Controversy

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
Today, August 9th, marks the premier of Disney’s next animated film, Planes. Soaring high above the world of Cars, the film brings to life new characters and an adventure in beating the odds. With that comes new promos, merchandise, and even a bit of controversy. Join me as we take a look at all things Planes and whether or not it will reach new heights.

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/08/09/disneys-planes-the-story-merchandise-controversy/

Pixar movies are usually pretty solid so I'm not too worried about Planes originally being intended for a DTV release. I don't like all of Pixar's movies but even the one I don't care for are almost always well made so I might check out Planes if I have time.

Pixar movies are usually pretty solid so I'm not too worried about Planes originally being intended for a DTV release. I don't like all of Pixar's movies but even the one I don't care for are almost always well made so I might check out Planes if I have time.

This is actually not a Pixar film. It is made by DisneyToons/Walt Disney Animation.

This is actually not a Pixar film. It is made by DisneyToons/Walt Disney Animation.
Oh. I guess I should pay more attention next time. :duck: In that case I might pass on seeing it, at least until it's out on DVD. I love Disney's most of theatrical movies but their direct to video stuff is usually mediocre at best. Since Planes is going to be released theatrically then it might be good but I'd have higher hopes if Pixar was making it. We'll see I guess. :)

I am surprised they decide to release it as a movie instead of one for T.V only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter