New board member here!

jcharles

Earning My Ears
Hello all! My name is Jeff, and I’m a newbie here. My wife and I are relatively new members to DVC. (Poly home resort, but haven’t been yet). We are from Atlanta. We joined in 2017 while on a Disney Bahamas cruise...which I highly recommend. Fabulous. Our first trip this past year was to Grand Californian, which was awesome. Since we booked on short notice, we stayed on the hotel side as opposed to the DVC room. But still a great trip. We loved Disneyland. Feel free to ask me about Grand Cali, Disneyland, etc.

Anyways, I’ve been watching the DIS Unplugged podcasts for a little while now. I love the show! I’m looking forward to being a part of the board here too.

Last edited:

Hello all! My name is Jeff, and I’m a newbie here. My wife and I are relatively new members to DVC. (Poly home resort, but haven’t been yet). We are from Atlanta. We joined in 2017 while on a Disney Bahamas cruise...which I highly recommend. Fabulous. Our first trip this past year was to Grand Californian, which was awesome. Since we booked on short notice, we stayed on the hotel side as opposed to the DVC room. But still a great trip. We loved Disneyland. Feel free to ask me about Grand Cali, Disneyland, etc.

Anyways, I’ve been watching the DIS Unplugged podcasts for a little while now. I love the show! I’m looking forward to being a part of the board here too.
Hi

:welcome:

Welcome! I'm new here as well. Just purchased into Aulani in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter