New bounce back offer

rjvose17

Mouseketeer
I just saw the latest bounce back and was wondering if anyone has a code they could message me? We were just at POR in July and didn't get one ☹️ I'm a teacher so I never get to use free dining so this would be wonderful. Thanks in advance friends!

Bounce back offers don't work like that.

You have to be staying at a Disney resort right now through October 31 I believe, to get the free dining bounce back offer.

You have to call an extension from your hotel room or I know they have a phone number to call since you can book it until the phone lines close on your check out day.

Ooh what's the offer?
My sister and I are going in a few weeks and we'd love to finally book a bounce back.
We are looking to go during the Christmas season in 2018.

Ooh what's the offer?
My sister and I are going in a few weeks and we'd love to finally book a bounce back.
We are looking to go during the Christmas season in 2018.

• The offer is only available for 2018 visits in the following date ranges:
    • May 29th through June 5th
    • June 29th through July 11th
    • August 1st through September 8th
    • December 7th through December 22nd
  • Guests returning to a value or moderate resort will receive a free Quick Service Dining Plan
  • Guests returning to a deluxe or deluxe villa resort will receive a free Disney Dining Plan
  • At least a 2-Day Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus ticket is required with the package
  • The minimum length of stay is 3 days
  • There are room types and date exclusions for the offer:
    • The following rooms/resorts are completely excluded:
      • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
      • Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation
      • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
      • All rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
    • The following resorts are excluded from the offer on August 1st, 2nd, 4th and 9th.
      • Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
      • Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
    • The following resort is excluded from the offer from December 7th through December 22nd.
      • Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside

They used to have a code on the backs of the offer. That's too bad. I called to ask and the lady said they would attach the offer to our account if we were to stay within the time frame.

Queen- the offer is free dining during certain dates. There is a summer date on the list that was appealing to me. I saw an article on twitter about it.

Since Value and moderate resorts get quick service dining plan could you pay the difference and get regular dining plan?

Will be there in a week :cool1: but thought I would ask the question if anyone has done this before ...

My DD17 wants to go to WDW next summer with a friend on their own to celebrate their graduation. Both will be 18 at the time. Can I book a bounceback for next year in her name? Or will they not let me because of her current age? She is technically on our current reservation albeit as a "child."

Will be there in a week :cool1: but thought I would ask the question if anyone has done this before ...

My DD17 wants to go to WDW next summer with a friend on their own to celebrate their graduation. Both will be 18 at the time. Can I book a bounceback for next year in her name? Or will they not let me because of her current age? She is technically on our current reservation albeit as a "child."

No, you won't be able to. She will have to be 18 at the time of booking in order to book a room in her name.

We will be there in 2 weeks. If I book the bounce back package while there, can I book it as a room only reservation? Or is it considered a package booking?
Als

We will be there in 2 weeks. If I book the bounce back package while there, can I book it as a room only reservation? Or is it considered a package booking?
Als

If what was posted above is the only bounceback offer available, it is considered a package booking.

Als

Current BB offer until 10/31 is free dining. Many book the minimum number of tickets required (2 day hopper) and then use them for the future or towards upgrading to AP. In theory, these tickets should be good until Dec. 31, 2019.

Als

This is the BB promotion we found in our room. I was worried about it and jumped on here to see if there was also a Free Dining promo, since I thought I had read about one before we came. But here is the flyer we have. I hope it is clear enough to read. My iPad doesn't take very good pics.IMG_2984.JPG

This is the BB promotion we found in our room. I was worried about it and jumped on here to see if there was also a Free Dining promo, since I thought I had read about one before we came. But here is the flyer we have. I hope it is clear enough to read. My iPad doesn't take very good pics.View attachment 263811

When did you get that? And what dates does it have listed, 2017 or 2018? The free dining was only reported the last 2 weeks or so. So that maybe an outdated flyer. They may not be updating them. Some of the resorts are not even putting flyers in the rooms anymore.

Oh, wow! I didn't even look at the year! You are correct; it is an old flyer. It has last year's promotion. I am here now, and this is what I got. I will have to ask someone for an updated flyer. Thanks for noticing that!

Oh, wow! I didn't even look at the year! You are correct; it is an old flyer. It has last year's promotion. I am here now, and this is what I got. I will have to ask someone for an updated flyer. Thanks for noticing that!

Don't even bother looking for a new flyer. Just call 8844 from your room phone & ask for the current offer. You should get the free dining offer for 2018 dates. Good luck! :goodvibes

Only reason I want it is to have a copy in case I need it later. This year I had to change my dates and it was much easier having the flyer in hand to refer to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!