44 days until vacation
73 days until vacation
93 days until vacation
121 days until vacation

and

1200 days until retirement

Almost to first vaca!:yay:
I am really excited about going.

We have had this trip planned for a couple of month, we are visiting my DH's cousin and her family.
Her mom just passed away, this is MILs sister. We asked if they wanted us to postpone and she said NO to come and help her celebrate her mom's life. so we are planning on having some fun filled days.

Ask me next year. I planned on retiring in 2 or 3 years but my company is moving next year and my daily commute will increase from 3 1/2 hours a day to 5. No way am I doing that. If we don't come to an agreement on mostly work at home, I'll retire earlier. Thankfully I've planned for this for a long time and my husband's retirement plan with his union gives us benefits until we are old enough for Medicare.

I am really excited about going.

We have had this trip planned for a couple of month, we are visiting my DH's cousin and her family.
Her mom just passed away, this is MILs sister. We asked if they wanted us to postpone and she said NO to come and help her celebrate her mom's life. so we are planning on having some fun filled days.

Spending time with family will be wonderful! Sorry to hear that David's aunt has passed.

Ask me next year. I planned on retiring in 2 or 3 years but my company is moving next year and my daily commute will increase from 3 1/2 hours a day to 5. No way am I doing that. If we don't come to an agreement on mostly work at home, I'll retire earlier. Thankfully I've planned for this for a long time and my husband's retirement plan with his union gives us benefits until we are old enough for Medicare.

I was able to retire because of my pension benefits that provide insurance as well.

It will be so nice to get out of town, her passing was not unexpected but it was still quick.

2 days until vacation
37 days until vacation
66 days until vacation
86 days until vacation
114 days until vacation

and

1193 days until retirement

Me too... I see TSA put out an alert that there will be long security lines. So excited...

21 days until vacation
41 days until vacation
69 days until vacation

and

1148 days until retirement

46 days until surgery
83 days until leadership conference
302 days until Food and Wine
355 days until NOLA
358 days until Texas A&M vs. LSU
360 days until cruise

and
1036 days until retirement

46 days until surgery
83 days until leadership conference
302 days until Food and Wine
355 days until NOLA
358 days until Texas A&M vs. LSU
360 days until cruise

and
1036 days until retirement

Hope your surgery isn't too serious Brandi!

I love all your countdowns! Sounds like so much fun ahead for you!

Hope your surgery isn't too serious Brandi!

I love all your countdowns! Sounds like so much fun ahead for you!

Thanks Kathy,

I have a hemorrhagic cyst that needs to be removed, it is not cancer.
I will be out of work for 6 weeks.

I think there are some other long weekend kinds of trips in the spring, but that is David's planning... :)

Thanks Kathy,

I have a hemorrhagic cyst that needs to be removed, it is not cancer.
I will be out of work for 6 weeks.

I think there are some other long weekend kinds of trips in the spring, but that is David's planning... :)

I remember that now that you mention it. Sounds like a lengthy recovery and I am so glad it is not cancerous.

Keep in touch!

Prayers that your surgery goes well!

Retirement keeps getting closer and closer!

thanks

39 days until surgery
76 days until leadership conference
295 days until Food and Wine
348 days until NOLA
351 days until Texas A&M vs. LSU
353 days until cruise

and
1029 days until retirement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!