New DVC Dooney & Bourke

I have been trying to shield my wife from the new designs as much as possible in hopes to make it a Christmas surprise.

Looks like the new DVC Dooney & Bourke pattern is now available to purchase on the Shop Disney website...

New DVC Dooney & Bourke Merchandise

View attachment 443882
....very kewl! my DS just sent this to me for my birthday!

enhance

I sure hope I don't get sucked in again! I wonder if it comes in different colors as some of the others do.
In one line you went from hoping you don't get sucked in again to wondering if it comes in different colours. I love that...and I love that new bag. This would only be my 3rd Dooney bag, one of them not Disney. :thumbsup2

I love the new haunted mansion crossbody design. I’ve been stalking the site and actually had it in my bag the other day but of course it was the day the website kept crashing and I could never check out.
I hope they get more soon!

On our last day, saw a dress to match the HM purse. Was tempted but decided it was ‘overkill’ hehe

☹ I thought there was a new DVC bag!!! I was SO excited when I clicked on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!