New game. If I could sit for an hour tonight at WDW it would be....

I think tonight I'll sit for an hour at SAB and watch my kiddos play in the kiddie part until they get little raisin fingers, then a snack before bed.

1 hour? I think I would have to go with sitting ay Caseys outside( snacking of course), listening to the piano and watching all the "wow" faces approaching the castle, then all who are excited in CP, and coming off the bridge from Adventureland...hmmm, I just might stay there a bit longer than 1 hour! ;)

I would be standing with my DW, hand-in-hand, watching Illuminations next to the Mexico Pavilion.

Can I sit in the back row in the car of ToT and just do that ride over & over? WOOHOO!! :cool1:

Good one-and doesnt break the rule. Armed with this new information I will take a seat on Splash. Not too crazy but yet time to view the MK part of the time.

I'd have to say having a spot sitting on the curb on Main Street USA watching SpectraMagic. Of course right now, i'm confined to my recliner because my back is out (again)......oh man what i wouldn't give to be at WDW and feeling all nice and warm.....

Front row, RnRC.

I would be sorry for that decision in about 17 minutes, but even knowing that I would do it.

:crazy2:

(Notice I didn't go with the little throwing-up smilie -- really, it wasn't necessary, was it? After thinking about it for a sec, you got a little nauseous, didn't you?)

I would sit in a rocking chair on the upstairs porch at the train depot and just watch the magic of people enjoying MK.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter