New grandaughter

Cruisingmama

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to let everyone know I am a new Grammie today. We have a new grandaughter. She is so sweet and her name is Devyn Lorraine.This is number four grandchild and each of them is an amazing blessing. Love them all to pieces.

God Bless the new addition to your family.

Aw, congrats! There is nothing more special than grandchildren. DH and I babysit our one year old granddaughter everyday. It's exhausting but we love every minute of it. DH and I are going on the 9/13 Western Cruise. We are going to miss her so much! I think I will have to avoid babies or I will have a meltdown!

Congratulations Crusingmama. We have a 3 year old granddaughter and are totally mesmerized by her. Our daughter is expecting a little boy in November. Now my dh can have one grandchild and I can have the other. No more having to share and fight for the granddaughters attention. My dd and sil were going to go on the cruise with us in a couple of weeks but needless to say she is past the 24 week limit and not allowed on the ship. I'm sure there will be a next time for them to sail with us. :D

Carol

CONGRATULATIONS!! :Pinkbounc

I know the pride and joy you must feel on your newest blessing from heaven ^i^. We watch two grands part time and they are they bright spot in each day!!! We are expecting #8 in October ~
which will make 5 boys and 3 girls. Love 'em all.....can't wait !!

congratulations
fam11.gif

Congratulations!

DH and I live next door to our three year old granddaughter, so I see her just about every day. Today is her first day of school (we have a wonderful early childhood learning center here in town), and she was so excited she couldn't stop talking about it! I can't wait to hear about it when she comes home.

Right now, she's more excited about this than about our December cruise!

Beth

Congratulations!!!

We are looking forward to the birth of our fifth grandchild in Dec.
We have three girls and the new baby will make two boys. We can't wait either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter