New here - former CP finally going back after 10 years!

Stephy Wayco

Former CP and all around Disney lover!
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, been watching the Dis unplugged on YouTube as well as some other Disney vblogs. I did the college program back in 2007, but haven't been back to Disney World since then. Mainly just money and other trips. I have been to Disneyland in California 4 times since then and Disneyland in Paris once. For awhile I was going to LA every year so just made more sense to go there. I've missed Disney World soooo much!!! But wow! I see things have changed a lot since I did the college program so I almost feel new to a lot of it.

We are going June 17th to 21st, but only 3 days in the parks, which somewhat sucks since there is so much I want to see. We are first going to Tampa for a event with my husband's family, so couldn't take off too many more days for Disney. My friend who has only been when he was little back in the 70s and my parents who haven't been since I was little kid in the 90s are meeting with us in Disney. My husband also hasn't been since he was younger, I think his last time was 2000? So I really want them to see all the best stuff they can in those three days in the parks, so joined this forum. Also, I've become super obsessed with Disney again and already wanting to plan our next trip!

I worked in Dinoland at the Animal Kingdom when I was there.

Enjoy your trip. I’m sure three parks will give you a chance to see a lot of new stuff

Thanks! It was a great trip!! But, a little too hot and crowded.. we actually are already planning another trip for the food and wine festival!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts