New here from New Orleans!

nolafan33

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'm new here from the New Orleans area. My wife and I are Disney enthusiasts and also recently purchased into the Disney Vacation Club! We are in our mid to late 20's but have been to Disney World 30+ times each, and took our first trip to Disneyland last April (we don't count on that being our one and only trip). We are leaving for our next trip in a little over a week!

We watch Disney youtube channels on a daily basis and recently also started our own channel, mainly to have videos to go back and watch of our 2 year old but also just to document the fun we are having! Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jonathanlambert8

I look forward to interacting with yall throughout the forums!

Welcome to DIS! What did you think of New Orleans Square in Disneyland?

Aside from the food offerings not being very New Orleans like, I thought the representation of it was fantastic. A little cleaner than New Orleans actually is lol, but my wife and I were both very impressed just how much it felt like the real thing.

Welcome to the world of Disney. We will be down in NOLA for the 2020 French Quarter Fest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter