New Images of Coronado Rooms ?

DisFanDad

DIS Veteran
I guess to follow up my trend, don't know if this has been posted, but apparently there are photos of Coronado new rooms ? As posted by:

https://twitter.com/MagicalPassport/status/871403639608406017/photo/1

One image:

mjqxbl.jpg

I love the new rooms, it seems more spacious than some of the Deluxes (Animal and Wilderness). Plus there's plenty of space under the beds to play hide and seek and stash my GI Joes and Transformers.

I like the new rooms and like the sliding door to the bathroom area vs curtain

Looks like another place going to the vinyl floor vs carpet. I am ok with it but I know others aren't so will be interesting if more and more places go in this direction or if they will leave some as carpet for people who prefer that

We stayed there on two previous trips and the sliding doors and double vanity are not new. We just didn't enjoy this resort. Too big and abit odd feeling. We went back to value and are very pleased with the cost, the size, and atmosphere.

We stayed there on two previous trips and the sliding doors and double vanity are not new. We just didn't enjoy this resort. Too big and abit odd feeling. We went back to value and are very pleased with the cost, the size, and atmosphere.

The sliding doors between sink area and bed area aren't new (just repainted), but Coronado has only had a single sink before this. Are you thinking of Caribbean Beach?

Nothing screams Southwestern to me at all looking at that room.

You don't want to be overly tacky, but it just looks like your run of a mill chain hotel.
The door to the bathroom looks like it could be from AZ or NM, but otherwise, I agree.

You don't want to be overly tacky, but it just looks like your run of a mill chain hotel.

That's my main complaint. They couldn't even throw in a nice runner on the bed that fits the resort theme? Maybe something other than white/off-white paint?

That's my main complaint. They couldn't even throw in a nice runner on the bed that fits the resort theme? Maybe something other than white/off-white paint?

I know they have added a runner at Pop since initial photos came out, maybe they will here too !?

I know they have added a runner at Pop since initial photos came out, maybe they will here too !?

The runners you've seen at Pop were in test rooms, people have since taken pictures through the windows and no runners. Evidently, people have sticky fingers and have been taking the runners home with them so there will be no runners.

As far as southwestern feel, the outside has it in spades. I went to high school in NM and the inside of our house just looked like the inside of a house, it was outside that had the adobe houses and cacti.

Except for a few pictures on the wall, you could be at any hotel anywhere. Very disappointing. Doesn't feel very Disney at all.

I love the new rooms, it seems more spacious than some of the Deluxes (Animal and Wilderness). Plus there's plenty of space under the beds to play hide and seek and stash my GI Joes and Transformers.

What space under the bed are you talking about?

The room looks dark and bland to me plus there is the concern with more noise with the carpet gone. I'll pass.

New rooms look absolutely fantastic!!! Hopefully they continue with Mod pricing when this is all done and remain the Deluxe resort for the Mod price.

Wºoºw! :earseek:

The new rooms looks absolutely amazing, what a step up from earlier design. I must book a stay there, it's my favorite resort to visit and I have been by several times but actually never stayed there. :laughing::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!