New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
We totally did, Food and Wine was a blast, we were going through World Showcase the other day and the wife says "You need to make reservations for next years F&W." The only question that remains is do I buy Boardwalk or Beach Club? :-)

Boardwalk

Boardwalk
Any particular reason? I went through BC Friday morning on my way from DS to Epcot just to check it out, looked like a nice resort. I've been watching Youtube videos on both as research and I don't know if I can get past that hideous clown. :-)

Any particular reason? I went through BC Friday morning on my way from DS to Epcot just to check it out, looked like a nice resort. I've been watching Youtube videos on both as research and I don't know if I can get past that hideous clown. :-)

Well, we thought it had a fun night time atmosphere. It was great coming back when Epcot closed early, knowing you can still get a snack, an adult beverage, watch some live entertainment, or even go to a bar! When we’d come back to Beach Club, we hung out in the Community Hall area, but that was the extent. Everyone is different, but we really enjoyed it! Also, we loved the clown slide!! I even repeatedly went on it with the kids (not as good as the GF slide, but a close 2nd!)

Well, we thought it had a fun night time atmosphere. It was great coming back when Epcot closed early, knowing you can still get a snack, an adult beverage, watch some live entertainment, or even go to a bar! When we’d come back to Beach Club, we hung out in the Community Hall area, but that was the extent. Everyone is different, but we really enjoyed it! Also, we loved the clown slide!! I even repeatedly went on it with the kids (not as good as the GF slide, but a close 2nd!)

I just checked average resale prices, I think I'll get over the hideous clown. :rotfl2:

Morning NJ! A bit chilly this morning!! I was in PA this weekend and the leaves are beautiful! 🍁

I love this weather, if only the wind would die down. Where at in Pa? I own a place up in Potter County, heading up in a few weeks, looks like the leaves will be perfect by then for my trip.

I love this weather, if only the wind would die down. Where at in Pa? I own a place up in Potter County, heading up in a few weeks, looks like the leaves will be perfect by then for my trip.

We were on Route 80, not sure where we were when I took that picture, though. Probably about an hour and a half into the ride.

Hi all! South Jersey here, Burlington County as well. We have owned at BWV & HH for 20 years now, simply crazy! Talking about Burlington Coat, I worked at the corporate location about 20+ years ago. ha ha ha... We are heading down to "the World" with my brother's family for Jersey week. Also doing a family vacation to HH next summer. I need a cheap vaca! Last year we let our daughter bring her boyfriend and our son brought his girlfriend. My how trips have changed over the years. We own before my son was born!!!

As for knowing others who own. Obviously we own, my brother owns, our best friends own and her parents own too. We do many trips with our best friends, including HH next summer.

Hi all! South Jersey here, Burlington County as well. We have owned at BWV & HH for 20 years now, simply crazy! Talking about Burlington Coat, I worked at the corporate location about 20+ years ago. ha ha ha... We are heading down to "the World" with my brother's family for Jersey week. Also doing a family vacation to HH next summer. I need a cheap vaca! Last year we let our daughter bring her boyfriend and our son brought his girlfriend. My how trips have changed over the years. We own before my son was born!!!

As for knowing others who own. Obviously we own, my brother owns, our best friends own and her parents own too. We do many trips with our best friends, including HH next summer.

:welcome: Happy you stopped by! How exciting to have friends and family members who are DVC members too!! Do you all ever travel together? We have been trying to work on some of our friends that go to Disney often! I think a lot of people are confused by how the points work and would rather just pay cash to make life easier! I’ll be sure to get you up under your Home Resorts!

Just put in an offer on the hideous clown. :rotfl2:

Just put in an offer on the hideous clown. :rotfl2:

Congrats!!! Good for you!!!!! We actually considered getting points there before just buying SSR, but DH couldn’t see paying more for less years... although we loved it there. But then again, that’s what the SAP’s are for!! I am ‘Mr. SAP’ after all 😂

Congrats!!! Good for you!!!!! We actually considered getting points there before just buying SSR, but DH couldn’t see paying more for less years... although we loved it there. But then again, that’s what the SAP’s are for!! I am ‘Mr. SAP’ after all 😂

Thanks! I half jokingly sent my wife a screen shot of the listing and she said it was up to me, I said don’t tell me that I have my finger on the button, she made the mistake of saying “Do it”, 5 minutes later she thought to ask if we had the money, too late. :)

I overpaid again so Im pretty sure it’ll pass ROFR. I wanted an Epcot resort for F&W so overlooked the contract length, my wife will be 77 and I’ll be dead when the contract expires, I’m buying this one for us, the kids will have to make do with Copper Creek and Kidani.

Thanks! I half jokingly sent my wife a screen shot of the listing and she said it was up to me, I said don’t tell me that I have my finger on the button, she made the mistake of saying “Do it”, 5 minutes later she thought to ask if we had the money, too late. :)

I overpaid again so Im pretty sure it’ll pass ROFR. I wanted an Epcot resort for F&W so overlooked the contract length, my wife will be 77 and I’ll be dead when the contract expires, I’m buying this one for us, the kids will have to make do with Copper Creek and Kidani.

😂 😂 That’s awesome! I hope you get it!!!

Thanks for the heads up but unfortunately Monday was travel day and the wife had already put her foot down......"We aren't riding that thing when we have to catch the bus to the airport at 3"...."Yes, Dear." :rotfl2:
Not to make you feel bad but we did. Our last day (Thursday) we were in EPCOT most of the day and had a 5:30pm bus time but decided to Skyliner from EPCOT to HS and then take the bus back to AKL. Very light crowd, did not wait at either station. No stoppages. Very nice ride, will take the Skyliner over a bus any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!