New Luggage!

ASFCurly

Dreaming of when I finally get to go back to WDW!
We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate my graduation, and I got presents from my family, plus $100 from my godmother. From my Mom and her partner I get this computer (I am very excited about this, they are getting a new computer) from my brother and sister I get a new luggage set, my first matching set! Two suitcaases one 25 inches, one 21 inches, and a tote. I am so excited, I get to use them for the first time on Tuesday!!! From my grandmother I got a quilt square on a frame that she made and needlepoint pillow, both very nice.

I hoper your luggae s unusal, mine looks like everybody elses and allways picking up the wrong bag at the luggage thing in the airport

I hope you're planning on making a trip to WDW to break that luggage in real well.;) Your new luggage deserves a trip to WDW.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter