New March CM stuff?

tinkerbeth

Goin' back soon!!
pixiedust: Anyone know anything yet? It's a bit early but I was bummed at the new stuff for February. Not that I NEED anything... ;)

Thanks! pixiedust:

Beth :)

Talked to my upline and she said she wouldn't know until she placed her order this week. If she finds out before it is posted, I'll let you know.

Angela

Didn't you hear the March incentives for hostess is a 12 x 12 Disney album, available for all in April. I can't wait to get Scraps next week to find out all the details. I don't know anything else about March. Nancy

I think this is the weekend they were redoing there site, but I am not 100% sure. The site for consultants is down too.

Angela

CM website is back up and working. My upline placed her order today and the disney album was not in the new stuff. It was all pretty much wedding related. Oh well guess we will be waiting!!

Angela

Scraps should be here this week and tell us about the March incentive for the hostess and I bet they will have a picture of the Disney album. I always run the mail box at the end of the month to see if Scraps came, I may camp out at the maib box this week. Nancy

DISNEY ALBUM IS TRUE!!! I asked my "grandma" in my upline. They had a team meeting with some members from home office yesterday. Here is the email she sent me:

"Rumor is true! I sat down yesterday with some gals from the Home Office at our area meeting and they confirmed it. :-) More details in March Scraps. Enjoy and schedule away! :-)"

It will be a hostess incentive for now then we would be able to order in April :)

March is wedding stuff and the new album colors for sure

I have seen a picture and the info with it said it was an incentive for April, not March. So it might be a little longer wait. Everyone who is not a CMC though, should find one and set a date for April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter