New member FAQ?

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
Waiting on ROFR. Assuming all is well, do resale owners get membership information, or do I have to hunt it down? I’m thinking of things like the cleaning schedule, how much more towels are, things provided in the kitchen, banking/borrowing/holding explanations, etc?

I’ve done my research, so I know that you get housekeeping once and not every day, for example, but I can’t remember details and I wonder if I would get that all in a handy thing from Disney or if I just have to figure it out on my own. (If I pass. I hope I pass!)

Once you get into the DVC website after you close, you can access banking/borrowing/holding information. I don’t remember how because I was just poking around when I found it. I think it was in a FAQ area.

I watched videos of room tours to see what was provided in the kitchens. ;)

The DVC member site has all the info on banking borrowing, cancelling, modifications, etc. If you want info prior to having access, ask your broker and/or check resale sites. Btw, housekeeping schedule is: for stays of 7 nights or less, Trash & Towel is on the 4th day. For stays of 8 nights or more, full cleaning is on the 4th day, Trash & Towel on the 8th day, full cleaning on 12 days, etc. Trash & towel is removing trash, replenishing amenities, replacing towels. Full housekeeping includes all the preceding, plus changing bed linens, cleaning bathroom & kitchen, vacuuming

You will not get anything from Disney with that information. But the website, as mentioned, will have it all,

The best place to get the info is here! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter