New member...this is overwhelming lol

dizneyno1fan

Earning My Ears
Hey guys. I live in SoCal and I've been to Disneyland dozens and dozens of times, so I thought my WDW trip would be easy...but wow. I didn't realize there was so much to plan for: fastpasses, dining reservations, bus schedules, shows, etc.... I'll be there at the end of January, wish me luck, haha.

Just sit back and take a breath. You can plan as little or as much as you want, if you read these boards it might sound like you have to have your days planned down to the minutes and it's not necessary. We don't book fast passes or ADRs in advance but we have been going for a long time. We started going before there was such a thing as a fast pass and standing in line was what you did, so most of the time that is what we do since we rarely know what park we want to go to until we get up in the morning. Know that it is impossible to see and do everything there is to at WDW so don't stress thinking you are going to try. Also know that one person's must see and do or eat at is not necessarily what is right for you. There is no wrong way or right way to do it, it's your vacation, do it your way. Go slow and enjoy the place

It looks worse on paper (or your computer screen) than it actually is. Many Dis-ers (like me) are over-the-top planners and will avail ourselves of every opportunity to make a big deal out of every single aspect of our trips. :earboy2: Whether or not you choose to immerse yourself in this behavior is up to you. Welcome to the Dis!:wave:

Welcome to the boards! There's lots of info (and helpful people!) here to help you plan your trip!

:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter