New MH, new adventures.

trying to get use to the cabinets being loaded with dishes and such clanging around, well that will take some getting use to
You'll get used to it, but there will inevitably be one squeak or rattle that you can't find LOL.
Enjoy your 1st trip!

Vince, can try a small piece of that "no skid" stuff that they sell at Wal Mart in kitchen section. Small piece between each plate.

236-9998.jpg

W
try a small piece of that "no skid" stuff t

I mentioned that to DW last weekend we should pick some up to keep dishes from sliding around in the cabinets.

This was just a quick hurry up and put things in the MH kinda trip. DW went shopping first thing in the morning while hurried up at work to be home by 1:30 so we could head out before the snow started. Got set up and put everything where it belongs.

@cinderellagirl2280 that is a good idea with the pillows, DW already brings 4 to my 1 pillow.

Some pics from around the campground.

DFB49E5E-AAD7-49E5-B575-4C39712DDA3E.jpeg

E41B430C-E207-4234-AD84-4F4EF34AD634.jpeg

66481884-E0D7-430A-ADA3-2FEDDC97A591.jpeg

781D119A-ABA2-44DF-8C8D-9BCB6C99181D.jpeg

Where not the only ones camping in Northern NY.

Vince, can try a small piece of that "no skid" stuff that they sell at Wal Mart in kitchen section. Small piece between each plate.

View attachment 364266

We do not put that between our plates, but they are brand new military surplus melamine. Paid $10 bucks for 12 plates. But to protect our glass plate in the microwave the DW crocheted a cover for each one. This way we don't arrive and find the glass busted up.

Just got home from our weekend trip to NY. Had a great time. The heater keep up great with the cold weather we had. Cooking in the MH was wonderful. Used the oven twice, once was for nachos, the second was for biscuits this morning. Moved the oven rack as close to the top as I could and baked the biscuits for a shorter amount of time than direct, the bottom of 2 biscuits burned but that was it. Going to pick up a pizza stone to see if that will help even out the heat.

MH is all cleaned out and ready for the winter nap.

We do not put that between our plates, but they are brand new military surplus melamine. Paid $10 bucks for 12 plates. But to protect our glass plate in the microwave the DW crocheted a cover for each one. This way we don't arrive and find the glass busted up.

We always took ours out of microwave and tucked it between the couch cushions.

Just got home from our weekend trip to NY. Had a great time. The heater keep up great with the cold weather we had. Cooking in the MH was wonderful. Used the oven twice, once was for nachos, the second was for biscuits this morning. Moved the oven rack as close to the top as I could and baked the biscuits for a shorter amount of time than direct, the bottom of 2 biscuits burned but that was it. Going to pick up a pizza stone to see if that will help even out the heat.

MH is all cleaned out and ready for the winter nap.

If you use one of these airbake sheets everything comes out perfect. We had to bend ours a bit to get it to fit. https://www.walmart.com/ip/T-Fal-Airbake-Non-Stick-Medium-Cookie-Sheet-14-x-12/38479657

We use plastic dishware that was made from recycled plastic. My wife found the products while on Amazon years ago when we were setting up the first trailer. She got the dishware, bowls, utensils, and cups from the same manufacturer. We have also included more cups from various sources like trips or places we have been at. However we also use disposable products for times were it is easier to use. Plates make good fire starting material as well so even easier clean up. Come to think of it, I think we might have one or 2 "breakable" cooking items which one of them is glass baking set. Our new trailer had a really nice usable oven in which we used pretty much right away when we bought the trailer. I digress. Pots and pans is up to you. You can test the waters with what you think you will need. However, you may find out 2 pots and 2 pans will work the best for you.

This is the fun of figuring it out. When we moved from our old trailer to our new trailer. We weeded our stuff out and had small purchases for the changes in storage. We have plenty of storage and best of all we got more in the areas were we needed like the kitchen. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!