New Moderator

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Hi all my board name is danny1649. Unfortunately I may not be around long. My history is compound skull fracture, 15 broken bones, lost one kidney and bladder to cancer. Blind right eye deaf right ear . I have 19% function remaining in the one kidney I have. Been shot 4 times and stabbed 5 times . In my 20's and thirty's I would fight at the drop of hat and sometimes you didn't have to drop the hat. DW got me in church I got saved and gave up drinking and fighting . I now have liver cancer and Doc told me with chemo I could live 18 months without 10 months. I'm sick of the treatments so I will go option 2. So I have a good understanding of lots of different things. So I will moderate as long as I can.If you need to have private talk just click on my name or avatar and start conversation which will be private . Sincerely Danny

Always keeping you in my thoughts too, Danny. It was great talking with you today! :goodvibes

I hope you and Belinda have a magical weekend at Disney and don't forget your Mickey Ears!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

HI Danny, I hope you both had a great weekend! I can only apologize for not adding prayers to my original post.. I am on a new overnight shift, and it just adds to my exhaustion and memory issues.

Lots of prayers and good thoughts going out..

Last edited:

Sending you a ton of love and prayers Danny!!! You've been such a good addition to the Theme Parks board for years....I can imagine that you'll have a lot to give over here.
I'm sorry about your news....I've figured that something has been going on over the years. You, and Belinda, will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you in a week or so!!!!

Dan, you have always been a great person to help anyone and everyone...you always said a little one for me and my issues...right now I am going to say a few for you....please keep on ..keeping on

I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday season. Please remember all the things that are good in your life, and don't dwell on that which you cannot change.

Has there been an update on Danny along the way? All the times I met with him and his wife, always great.

I’m very sorry I never updated anyone. I’m very sad to say we lost Danny in April of 2016.
Thank you for asking Dan.

Sherrie

I’m very sorry I never updated anyone. I’m very sad to say we lost Danny in April of 2016.
Thank you for asking Dan.

Sherrie
Thanks, Sherrie. That's too bad. Danny was a good guy. Got together with him and his wife in Indianapolis and at WDW at Old Key West for a number of meets.

God speed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!