New Nick hotel

pixie71

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this belongs here - but I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the new Nickelodeon hotel that was formerly the Holiday Inn Family Suites. Will it be affiliated with US/IOA? I would love to stay there for a few days after my trip to Disney.

Thanks.

As of right now, they have nothing to do with Universal. However, you never know. I think Universal would benefit by having some sort of ties with a resort in the middle of Disney, which is where this hotel will be located. We'll just have to wait and see. I hear it will be themed heavily.

Is that name trademarked or is it spelled different.If it has that theme then it would have to be in connection with universal.I think they own the rights.What do you think?
tiggerguy2000

They don't own Nick, I think. They are a partner or subsidiary. But I know that the hotel is not connected to Universal as we have discussed it on the board before. However, I think it would be in Universal's best interest to be involved with them.

Im sure you already looked at their website but if not the hifamilysuites.com has pretty good updates. Just click on the check out whats new under the nickoloden splash on the home page..it looks pretty cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter