New Online Beta Game: Lasuni -VMK-Like Game- Trading Released

IliketheTitanic

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
http://www.lasuni.com/

Register:http://www.lasuni.com/register/referral/Acemicfan

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled2-2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled6.jpg

What is Lasuni?

Lasuni is an up and coming virtual world where you can make new friends, complete exciting quests, play mini games and participate in community events! Each user has their own unique avatar allowing you to truly express yourself!
Beta what?

Lasuni is still in heavy development, and many features aren’t yet completed. We wanted to give you all the opportunity to play with, and experience Lasuni whilst we develop it. This means that you’re likely to bump into some bugs while using Lasuni, so please report them to us so we can fix them as soon as possible.
Is Lasuni safe?

As Lasuni is currently in beta, it isn’t monitored 24/7. However, we do have a help system that you can use to report users who ruin the experience for others. We will then deal with these when admins are available. If you have any more serious problems, please contact us using the contact system.
Who is making Lasuni?

Lasuni is developed by YahRly, which is comprised of a team of 2 young entrepreneurs. You can find out about our other projects by visiting the YahRly.com website.
Can I work at Lasuni?

Sorry, we have no available positions currently. Though, we’ll update this website when positions are available.
Lasuni Fansites

If you would like to have your fansite added, please send us a message using our help system.

ValentinesTrivia.jpg

I thought I would ask if they were aware of VMK as well,

here was there response:

The Valentines Host Trivia went great!

There were lots of nice players and the trivia was fun and sometimes hard I took some screenshots!

Gertrude the NPC even came to visit LOL.

Mod Jason and new host Ambear hosted the event.

V1.jpg

V2.jpg

V3.jpg

V4.jpg

V5.jpg

V6.jpg

The Winners!

This game looks really cute. I just joined. Is there any way to change how my avatar looks like her hair? I guess not since its just beta. Also I can't seem to get out of North Hubble, is there a way to get out? :cutie:

This game looks really cute. I just joined. Is there any way to change how my avatar looks like her hair? I guess not since its just beta. Also I can't seem to get out of North Hubble, is there a way to get out? :cutie:

Yes, click in the doorway to leave North Hubble, just like in VMK :) and yes since its beta, some things you cannot change, like your hair, you can change pretty much everything else though.

But since its beta I would suggest getting the items that are getting released now because they are already telling us to get it stuff, some items have only been released for a couple of hours already...

The pricing is very cheap IMO too.

I'll be having a DIS-Meet soon on the game.

Is the store the only place you can go? Except Gertrudes and outside? My username on it is bluemoon.

It's been a while since I've updated, head on over to the Lasuni website, many changes have occurred!

New items released for February,

VIP - Winged Headphones!
Other - Heart Balloons on sale!

Thanks for the details. Will have to check it out. Has a Habbo feel to it tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts