New Reunion Station use

For lots less than $50 you can Uber the whole fam to a beedubz with many games on, not just one. The next $50 buys a bunch of wings.

(There's one not too far from WDW.)

I don't even feel like they're trying with this place! We were at VWL the first week of October, 2018 and witnessed the emptiness of Reunion Station as a concierge option. My DH and I were both interested in it, but since it was a big family trip, we didn't want to force the rest of the family into it for the length of stay. Of course, the week after we left, they opened up the option of purchasing it just for those that are interested. Now they have the same price of $50 for this football event, but have limited it to 2 drinks. They just keep missing the mark. Instead of opening the place up and giving lots of options (like NOT having to have everyone in your room on the concierge plan) or having a lower price and then LATER WHEN PEOPLE DISCOVER THEY LIKE IT raising the price or options due to great popularity .... They just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

For goodness sake Disney ...... show us the value and popularity of these new venues before you ruin them with exorbitant costs and restrictions!

Last edited:
Taken from Disfan, linked at the bottom of this thread.

"Disney Vacation Club Members and their guests can kick back and enjoy a variety of foods and beverages while they watch two featured games for the day.

Booking this experience includes the following:

Access to Reunion Station to watch two football games: one beginning at noon or 1 pm, and a second mid-to-late afternoon game.
A menu of featured foods, snacks, and treats that are appropriate for any tailgate party.
2 adult beverages per person ages 21 and above. Those under 21 will be offered DOLE Whip and a Mickey ice cream bar.
Fun halftime activities."

They twice mention there only being two games a day. Maybe you know more than they do, but I'm basing what I am saying on what I have read from reputable sources.
I know of someone who called and booked this and they were told multiple games during the 2 slots.

I know of someone who called and booked this and they were told multiple games during the 2 slots.

I hope your friend was told correct information. It seems weird that a report would directly contradict that unless they knew otherwise. Limiting it to 2 games makes very little sense.
Once again a lack of communication from Disney leaves us confused about what we are being offered. 🤔

I hope your friend was told correct information. It seems weird that a report would directly contradict that unless they knew otherwise. Limiting it to 2 games makes very little sense.
Once again a lack of communication from Disney leaves us confused about what we are being offered. 🤔
Given that DIsney doesn't know what they're doing with this prime space from month to month, are we surprised?

Keep in mind the phone crew are not allowed to say "I don't know" per company policy.

The space seems awfully small to have every game option though. The written information sure does sounds like it's going to be the game of the week selections or whatever it's called when it's the game of the time slot.

The space seems awfully small to have every game option though. The written information sure does sounds like it's going to be the game of the week selections or whatever it's called when it's the game of the time slot.

I'm going with just 2 games. The professional reviewer said so, they advertised "enjoy a game (or 2!)" on Instagram, and I agree that people on the phone say things that are often incorrect.
If they offered you the opportunity to see the game you wanted to see, they would include that in the forefront of their advertising.
This just sounds like another lame miss for them, and one that is so easy to fix. I agree that limitless drinks, within reason, would make this a much more easy to sell package. They could then say "enjoy kicking back and enjoying the game of the week while sipping on your favorite beverages in our beautiful waterfront lounge." Instead, they throw all those stipulations on there that make you realize what you are not getting for your money instead of what you do get.

I wonder if it's just poorly worded on the website. On Sundays, aren't there actually 3 consecutive start times for games? Early afternoon, late afternoon & evening. Maybe they mean that they'll show all the games, but only those first two time slots. I would imagine the college games on Saturday follow a similar pattern.

I wonder if it's just poorly worded on the website. On Sundays, aren't there actually 3 consecutive start times for games? Early afternoon, late afternoon & evening. Maybe they mean that they'll show all the games, but only those first two time slots. I would imagine the college games on Saturday follow a similar pattern.

There's a decent sized break (7ish-8:20) between the afternoon and evening game. They also may not want to pay their staff to stay longer than 8 hours, which having a 3rd game would force them to do.
Who knows what they are planning, even though it starts very soon. Seems like they had the skeleton of a good plan, but instead of developing it, they just slapped out the quickest and cheapest option available to them.

It's generally 7-8 games in the early slot and 4-5 in the 2nd though. I can't quite imagine them showing 8 games early. With the configuration of the inside it wouldn't allow more than a handful to watch each one - and they'd almost have to take reservation for each game. It's difficult to imagine how they're going to do this and make it a premium quality experience.

College games? There's a ton with no chance they'll show more than a handful for each time frame. Are they going to ask the patrons to vote? And if you came for a game that is not voted to be seen? That's even more difficult to figure than the NFL games.

I won't even consider this unless I know for sure that my college's game will be broadcast. Right now both teams are top 25 for my date but A LOT can happen in a month (to the other team, of course ;)).

I am thinking of doing the Epcot (non DVC) thing for the Packers game.

Couldn't they put a small TV at each table (they have 2 large TVs currently and 1 is by the neat sofa seating type area and the other is on the other side with several tables...then they had tableas along the wall). They could put little TVs with those boxes with sound and channel changer like at sports bars. So each party can select their own.

Couldn't they put a small TV at each table (they have 2 large TVs currently and 1 is by the neat sofa seating type area and the other is on the other side with several tables...then they had tableas along the wall). They could put little TVs with those boxes with sound and channel changer like at sports bars. So each party can select their own.
Ew. Why would I want to pay $50 to watch a game on a tiny TV slightly bigger than my phone?

We may try it out on the 29th and will come back here to review it. But we might not bother (trying it). Will see.
Edit to add: just noticed no Sundays in Sept, only Saturdays.

Last edited:
I love the "two COMPLIMENTARY adult beverages" part. Disney marketing at it's finest. This is like saying your admission charge to get into a Disney Theme Park now includes COMPLIMENTARY rides and attractions.

Ridiculous.

Remember when DVC resorts had Community Halls? That's what this building should be. Something for the community of owners.

Remember when DVC resorts had Community Halls? That's what this building should be. Something for the community of owners.
And showing football games sounds like an excellent use of a community hall that is freely open to all members.

I love the "two COMPLIMENTARY adult beverages" part. Disney marketing at it's finest. This is like saying your admission charge to get into a Disney Theme Park now includes COMPLIMENTARY rides and attractions.

Ridiculous.

I might be remembering incorrectlt but I kind of think that was a bit of the marketing angle when they went with an increased entry cost ticket and included all rides and attractions. :rolleyes:

Who knows what they are planning, even though it starts very soon. Seems like they had the skeleton of a good plan, but instead of developing it, they just slapped out the quickest and cheapest option available to them.
I hope we’re wrong, but this is absolutely what I expect. Sounds like a great idea, but not fully thought through. There are a lot of people that like to watch football, and many will happily watch any game that happens to be on if it doesn’t cost anything, but I don’t think there are that many willing to pay to watch a game that doesn’t involve “their” team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!