new rivers of light

We just missed it by 2 days.
The old one was one and done for us. Hopefully, the new one is better. Looking forward to watching a video,

I'm so excited to see this! I'm afraid to watch a video to have surprises spoiled but I'll probably look at pictures!

I'll watch it on youtube...after seeing the jungle book show and RoL twice, I'd have to pay my family to drag them back into that "theater" again for any show they offer. One of the most underwhelming things they've come out with in quite some time.

Cool! How did you find out about this?
I went to AK around 7. Planned on Expedition Everett, dinner and FoP just before park closing. There was an AP holders tap stand. We were told AP could see preview. Theater was empty. Maybe a few hundred people. Maybe 10% of capacity. Very last minute decision. CMs didn't even know about it.

Still not great. Night shows at the other parks are much better, probably excluding star wars fireworks at DHS.

Watched the new video on Youtube. Much more IP in this one, but seemed a much better show.
Still not close to the other night time shows, but at least an improvement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter