*UPDATE-ALL GONE* NEW SAMPLE SOURCE IS UP GO GO GO

I got 9 samples including John Frieda conditioner, cat and dog food, voltaren travel size (my hubby loves this for his knees)

I missed out on this the last time...I got all signed up and got 6 samples including the John Frieda conditioner ( which i'll give to the dd as I use salon brand for my hair...yes i'm a bit of a hair product snob lol ) the voltaren and some peanut butter and folgers kcups

Thanks for posting this! I had no idea this was a thing but I’m all signed up now! I got 6 samples. Sounds like I missed out on the John Frieda though. Do they just remove the choices once the samples are spoken for?

Thanks for posting this! I had no idea this was a thing but I’m all signed up now! I got 6 samples. Sounds like I missed out on the John Frieda though. Do they just remove the choices once the samples are spoken for?

good question! for those who know: do your answers to the questionnaire affect the samples you can pick? do you say you use all the brands of a product to get certain things as options? any advice for a newbie?

DANG -- only got 3 this time! Last time i got 9 BUT the stupid things never actually arrived, our postal worker SUCKS! I got the surveys later asking me how i liked everything :(

Ugh I only got 3. The John Frieda hair product (which I'm so happy about), voltaren and the Persil detergent.

What other samples did everyone get?

I got 8. Does anyone know how many there were this time? I still don't know how they pick what samples you get. I answered that my cats only eat wet food and I am getting a sample of dry cat food, LOL.

I got an option of 9 samples - passed on the Persil since I've had skin reactions to laundry detergents before so don't like to switch it up. I chose 8 - Folgers K-cups, Natural Peanut Butter, Kashi Granola bar, Frizz Ease Shampoo/Conditioner, Voltaren and I can't remember what else. I was on within 30 mins of receiving the email.

Thanks for the post here. I was able to log in before the school called to pick up kiddo, but was in a meeting when it went live to I missed out on a few. I got 6, can't remember what they are lol. Free stuff is always good though!

I got 7 - Kashi, shampoo, persil, uncle ben's coconut rice (not sure about this one), coffee pods, some type of chip dip - can't remember the rest. I think I read somewhere that people put down "other" so that they get samples of the big companies. I read on another board that some people got 12 items. I wanted the peanut butter for my sister but I didn't get that one. I did one for my house and one for my Mom's house but both from my computer so I hope that they don't come back and say it is the same ip address and cancel one of my orders. We have different email addresses and home addresses but my Mom is not computer savy and wouldn't be able to complete it anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!