• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Service being tested for Disney

Kaye

Mouseketeer
Did anyone get a call recently? I received the call yesterday afternoon from Profile Research regarding our trip this Wednesday. The girl I spoke with said WDW was testing out a new picture taking opportunity for its guests. After arriving at the Polynesian, I am to observe a 5 minute video and decide if I want to test their new camera, system, or whatever it is. She said I would receive all of the information once I am there.

Sounds interesting and I'm a sucker for any kind of marketing research (not sure why:rolleyes: ). I was just wondering if anyone on these boards was contacted.

Not sure where to post, so I posted here since all info. comes from the resort.:D

Also cheching into the Poly on Wednesday. Interesting wonder what it's all about.

NanaDarling--I read the posts and that is what they called me about. We'll see what happens.

And yes, they offered $50 or $50 to a charity.

Kaye - just curious, how did you book your vacation? Did you book a WDTC package? Some have indicated that the Destination: Disney! program they called you about is something that Disney will attach to WDTC packages in order for Disney to boost sales of those packages. Curious as to whether that is true.

DisneyKidds--I booked through CRO, room only using an AP code. I guess that shoots down that theory;) , although that doesn't mean they won't add that to packages in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter