New to ABD

ok that settles it I will post a trip report when I return from the southwest. Now it just needs to hurry up and get here.

Hi all! We are booked on adult only Southwest Splendors in late Sept.-early Oct. Can't wait since I have never seen the Grand Canyon. I need to know about the ATV trip. It sounds wonderful and we love adventure, but DH has had back problems in the past. How rough is the ride? I would hate to ruin the rest of our trip because of one bad choice that causes him a problem, but I also hate to miss out on a great experience. He does have an ATV at his hunting camp and rides it all the time, but it is not very rough terrain.

Hi all! We are booked on adult only Southwest Splendors in late Sept.-early Oct. Can't wait since I have never seen the Grand Canyon. I need to know about the ATV trip. It sounds wonderful and we love adventure, but DH has had back problems in the past. How rough is the ride? I would hate to ruin the rest of our trip because of one bad choice that causes him a problem, but I also hate to miss out on a great experience. He does have an ATV at his hunting camp and rides it all the time, but it is not very rough terrain.
Sorry, I can't help you with the ATV trip, as it wasn't running yet when I was there (I went in May). You might want to double-check if that particular activity will even be available in late Sept.-early Oct. It *may* be, but there's no guarantee, unless the lodge says it will be. I don't know if it was not offered while I was there due to some sort of weather issue, or because it was "off-season". If it's the off-season thing, you may have the same issue.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter