New to DIS, but not to Disney

NikolaA

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say hi from South Florida. I'm a once-a-year Disney-goer but new to the boards here. Looking forward to learning more for planning my February trips for my family of 4 (me, DH, and 3 yr old twin DDs).

Just wanted to say hi from South Florida. I'm a once-a-year Disney-goer but new to the boards here. Looking forward to learning more for planning my February trips for my family of 4 (me, DH, and 3 yr old twin DDs).
:welcome:

We been coming to Disney for many years but I only discovered Disboards a couple of years ago. Now, it's a daily ritual. My favourite threads are dining reviews, photos of things no longer seen at WDW, and photo of the day. Welcome aboard

:disrocks:

We been coming to Disney for many years but I only discovered Disboards a couple of years ago. Now, it's a daily ritual. My favourite threads are dining reviews, photos of things no longer seen at WDW, and photo of the day. Welcome aboard

:disrocks:
Thank you! This definitely seems like it will become a daily ritual for me too!

Hey there! :)

You will love the boards. I love Disney and have been there a few times growing up but always love learning new things about it!

Hey there! :)

You will love the boards. I love Disney and have been there a few times growing up but always love learning new things about it!
Thank you so much! Learning so much already. This could get addictive lol.

Welcome!! Our twins first trip to Disney was at 3, so much fun!!
Thank you! Yeah, we went in February this year right before they turned 3 and they had so much fun (and remembered way more than the trip the year prior). Hoping they are tall enough for 7DMT this time around. :)

Hi all. I'm new to the boards but a Disney veteran. Our first trip my son was 3 also. He will be 27 this year. He grew up in central FL and is still there though I am not. I recently discovered the podcasts and I'm hooked! Our next trip is Nov 2018 land/sea. 4 nights Pop/AKL, 7 night W Caribbean on the Fantasy Christmas cruise. My DCL app has been set for two months. 463 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts