New to disboards- lifetime Disney fan!

Sherlockedinwonderland

Earning My Ears
Aloha fellow Disney fans!

I'm Amanda, a wife and mom of two wonderful boys, 2 and 5 years old. I grew up going to Disney every year for vacation, even as young as 6 months old! Apparently my parents had to bring me on It's a Small World over and over, not that they minded. We just got back yesterday from a week at the Polynesian Resort(Tokelau) thanks to my parents who are DVC members. It was fantastic, especially because I remember the Polynesian pre- renovation, or actually several renovations and add ons. I love the welcome lei's too! And that pool....

But anyways, I am seriously obsessed with all things Disney, and I love this forum!! It is so helpful and hopefully will help with my cravings until the next vacation in a few years. I am also thrilled about another thing- my husband has been converted!! He loved this trip so much he wholeheartedly agreed to another longer trip after lots of arguing about this one

So nice to meet you all, and I promise my posts won't always be book length.

Welcome...there are so many informative, helpful, and NICE people on this sight. Enjoy!

:welcome:You will love exploring everything on this site. I've been a Disney fan since a young child too and while I have had periods of time where I haven't visited DisBoards, I have recently found it to be a fun place to return to each day. Good place to learn and to teach. Have fun!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter