New to disboards!!

carls1228

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm new to disboards! But definitely not new to Disney. I am a new annual passholder but live out of state. I originally came to this board for renting DVC points, but found out you can't PM until you have 10 posts! So here is my first one I guess! I am also looking forward to seeing any Disney news on here. So many things to keep up with recently. If you have made it through this much of the post, let me know what you are looking forward to the most on your next Disney trip! My next Disney trip coming in 18 days, I will be previewing the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride, Cosmic Rewind! My sister has already ridden it and she said it was amazing. I am so pumped, the anticipation is killing me :)

Hi! I'm new to disboards! But definitely not new to Disney. I am a new annual passholder but live out of state. I originally came to this board for renting DVC points, but found out you can't PM until you have 10 posts! So here is my first one I guess! I am also looking forward to seeing any Disney news on here. So many things to keep up with recently. If you have made it through this much of the post, let me know what you are looking forward to the most on your next Disney trip! My next Disney trip coming in 18 days, I will be previewing the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride, Cosmic Rewind! My sister has already ridden it and she said it was amazing. I am so pumped, the anticipation is killing me :)
Welcome! This place has EVERYTHING you need to know about planning a trip. The people are wonderful. Enjoy:daisy:

I’m mostly looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy. Most important, it’s the second time I’m going with DD’s family, so I get to enjoy it with 2 of my DGSs.

New here as well, and I came for the same thing! Gone down a rabbit hole of looking at renting DVC points...hopefully replies count towards the 10 posts!

welcome!

Welcome!! Hope you have an amazing experience on Guardians. The footage looks incredible, looking forward to riding it in just a few months!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter