• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Virgin Number

Muppet

Yes this is what I look like.....
I called the original number to pre-book seats for my mum and dad and the number has changed.

0871 2220050.

Thanks for that,
I noticed it had changed on my latest Virgin Travelstore paperwork, but wondered if was just for their clients use.

Thanks for posting, Shel. We can book our seats in a couple of weeks, so I've written it down.

What is the earliest that you can pre-book seats before your flight?

And is it true the the night before check in at Gatwick has re-opened - if so does anyone know the latest that you need to be there for this is - we are thinking of doing this so that DH can get an exit seat to accomodate his long legs, as we always arrive before the check in opens on the day of our flight and have not yet managed to get one of these seats for him, so we are hoping that we might be lucky this time......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter