New Wii Game: Epic Mickey!

kerri0616

DIS Veteran
My son has been watching the ongoing E3 (annual video game convention) and I've attached a 7 minute video about a new, innovative Wii game. I believe it is scheduled to be released around the Holiday Season.

It looks amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8fdARNYIC4

It's about 7 minutes long, but make sure you stay for the last minute!

Kerri

I saw it in one of the Disney emails and it looks great. I instantly told DH that was going to be on my Christmas list, forget the kids, I want that one!! I am a pit skitish though as they had either a N64 or Game Cube game that came out shortly after my first trip and I bought it, it looked similar but it was easier than watching a Playhouse disney show and much cheesier. This one looks like they have put alot of thought into it and used some great developers so lets hope its a huge hit.

I will probably get this for me and my wife.

We bought a Six Flags Adventure game and had a blast with it for the wii. Basically you go around and play games as missions for the six flags game.

I saw some info about the mickey game, and think that it will be Epic if they do it right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter