New Years Eve Ideas/suggestions

DisneyDad1974

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

My family and I will be staying at Hard Rock during New Years and I was hoping for some suggestions. My kids are 12 and 13 and the lobby party seems like an awful lot of $$ for activities that I think may bore them as they are geared towards younger children. Does anyone have any experiences or suggestions on what we may be able to do instead? My family and I have never been to universal but I am guessing there are some fun alternatives to the lobby parties. Thanks for your help!

We will be there as well, and it will also be our first time at Universal. We usually go to WDW but wanted to change it up this year. One thing I do love about WDW is there is a STRONG group of folks who LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney and are ready to give suggestions, input, ect. I'm thinking we will have to just "wing it". :sad2:

We will be there as well, and it will also be our first time at Universal. We usually go to WDW but wanted to change it up this year. One thing I do love about WDW is there is a STRONG group of folks who LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney and are ready to give suggestions, input, ect. I'm thinking we will have to just "wing it". :sad2:

I was thinking the same thing. We made reservations at The Palm then may just head to the parks for the rest of the night. The hotel parties seemed really overpriced for what you get. I cannot imagine my 12 and 13 yr old too excited about face painting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!