New Years Eve

sammi6

Walt Disney World is One of the Bare Necessities
I will be in WDW for New Year's Eve and was wondering if anyone has heard any info about what will be going on at Pleasure Island? I have never been to WDW on New Years and I am wondering what it is like down there and if going to Pleasure Island on that night is worth the money? If anyone has done it please let me know what you think, or if anyone has any other ideas please share them. Thank YOU!::MinnieMo

Hi Sammi6

I spent last NYE in Epcot not to do any rides or anything just to people watch soak up the party atmosphere and watch the midnight fireworks. My family saw in the UK new year in the UK section and then phone friends and family over here in England.

How we wish we were doing the same again this year! Epcots central location mean you can see most of WDW fireworks and wow there really are a lot!

Sorry but can't help with Pleasure Island. But I'm hoping I'll get back to Epcot soon for NYE.

Jane

Last NYE was cool at PI. We went the year before too, but last year was the Sugar Hill Gang and Blondie. The atmostphere is excellent and they have a desserts table that aslo has pretzels. You get complimentry bubbly too. They also have an amazing fireworks display.

I've not seen anything for this year yet but it didn't show who was there untill after MNSSHP last year.

:wave2: Thank you both for all your help. I can't wait to go.

i went 2 yrs ago to P.I. for NYE, saw the B-52's and joan jett. was a blast. Yes it was worth it. small crowds for all the acts although we had a down pour from about 10:00 on so the in door clubs were full only about 50 of us stayed out in the rain!

last yr i won a trip to NYC. for nye so i waited 2 days later to go to wdw than i usually do.

but this yr i plan on being at P.I. for NYE.

karl
surf2di4
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter