New Zootopia Films Coming

I’m looking forward to this! One major factor Zootopia has going for it is the “buddy cop” trope. It makes it much easier to have sequels.

It makes sense because its made a lot of moolah. Plus they have a new land coming to Shanghai and possibly Animal Kingdom. Make it rain, make it rain.

Last edited:
Copy and Paste would be Chip and Co.

I get you’re not a fan of WDWNT and I’m not big on them either but no need to call them out here like that.

I mean, they didn't source blog Mickey (where they got the info from) or the YouTube uploader. Anyways, I'll drop it

I love Zootopia, and the set-up does lend itself to further adventures, but I'm still really frustrated with the current glut of sequels from Disney and Pixar.

I would definitely like a Zootopia land / attraction(s) at WDW.

Resist all you want doubters, but Zootopia is coming to Animal Kingdom. Disney builds lands for film series that have at least 2 more left in them. Toy Story, Star Wars, Pandora and next will be Zootopia.

I love Zootopia, and the set-up does lend itself to further adventures, but I'm still really frustrated with the current glut of sequels from Disney and Pixar.

I would definitely like a Zootopia land / attraction(s) at WDW.

I agree with the sequels! I'm also kind of over all the live action "remakes" as well. Although I do have to admit I am always ready for another Toy Story and I won't say no to more Zootopia either :)

I agree with the sequels! I'm also kind of over all the live action "remakes" as well. Although I do have to admit I am always ready for another Toy Story and I won't say no to more Zootopia either :)

Yeah, I don't like the live action sequels and many of the other live action ones Disney's been doing. Emma Watson can't act and nothing really happened in Cinderella. And If Zendaya plays the Little Mermaid that will be the last straw for me.

Stick with animation Disney and stuff you bought. Tomorrowland, Wrinkle in Time and the Nutcracker all suck.

Yeah, I don't like the live action sequels and many of the other live action ones Disney's been doing. Emma Watson can't act and nothing really happened in Cinderella. And If Zendaya plays the Little Mermaid that will be the last straw for me.

Stick with animation Disney and stuff you bought. Tomorrowland, Wrinkle in Time and the Nutcracker all suck.

I'm still really bitter about the treatment of Wrinkle in Time. That was my favorite book growing up and it still holds a very special place in my heart and Disney butchered it.

I'm still really bitter about the treatment of Wrinkle in Time. That was my favorite book growing up and it still holds a very special place in my heart and Disney butchered it.

Yep, the same thing happened with "The Dark is Rising" and "The Spooks Apprentice". The movies were so bad they had to change the names to "The Seeker" and "The Seventh Son".

Last edited:
They've already strayed way away from the Animal preservation aspect of the park long ago. Heck they did it with Expedition Everest back in 2006.

Bring on Zootopia, my kids will love it.

They've already strayed way away from the Animal preservation aspect of the park long ago. Heck they did it with Expedition Everest back in 2006.

Bring on Zootopia, my kids will love it.
But they haven’t really. Pandora still includes a conversation message. The animals and Disney conservation fund is present throughout the park.

But they haven’t really. Pandora still includes a conversation message. The animals and Disney conservation fund is present throughout the park.

I'll give you Pandora, but Dinoland and Everest don't have anything do with the original theming. Ones a glorified fairground and the other is about a mysterious creature in a mountain.

I'll give you Pandora, but Dinoland and Everest don't have anything do with the original theming. Ones a glorified fairground and the other is about a mysterious creature in a mountain.
But there is real factual stuff with Everest. It’s based off myths from Nepal and various places. They have actual artifacts in the queue.

I’ll give you Dinoland however it’s thematically made that way and Joe Rohde has explained what and how they did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!